- This event has passed.
Cadastral Technical Working Group
April 27 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am MDT
After being dormant for a couple of years, we are trying once more! Please join the Cadastral TWG under our new Chair, Robin Dunn from the Idaho Department of Lands. For this first meeting John Sharrard from Esri will be giving a presentation about the Parcel Fabric.
To join by phone dial 1-415-655-0001 and use passcode 2460 171 1524
4/27 Meeting Agenda
- Call to order/Roll
- Parcel Fabric Overview – John Sharrard (ESRI)
- Background on the Cadastral TWG
- Goals and Objectives
- Difference Between the Cadastral, Parcels, and Boundary TWGS – Wilma Robertson
- Original Cadastral TWG History – Chris Haines
- Round Robin
- How do you currently use the PLSS?
- Where do you get your PLSS data from?
- How do you update your PLSS data?
- How Often do we want to meet?
- Action Items