IGC-EC provides policy-level direction and promotes efficient and effective use of resources for matters related to geographic information.
Chair: Wilma Robertson, Dept. of Water Resources
- Coordinate the development of Geographic Information statewide
- Address legal and policy issues for the distribution of Geographic Data
- Enable Access to Geographic Data
- Support collaboration and data sharing
- Work collaboratively toward realizing TIM
- Provide feedback to IGC-EC
- Elevate issues and solutions for IGC-EC consideration
Composed of TWG Chairs and workgroup leads, FLT guides Framework efforts overall.
- Identify and develop solutions for addressing vertical integration issues.
- Provide overall coherence to Framework TWG activities.
- Transition to a Stewardship Council as Framework matures to stewardship mode.